- For general convention questions, ask Alex.
- For help with the registration system, ask John and Christine.
- For pre-convention tour questions, ask Marc.
The fine print
Please note the following:
- All prices are in Canadian dollars and include all local sales taxes.
- Please make cheques payable to Alfa Romeo Club of Canada.
- Registrations must be post-marked on or before 30 April to receive the early registration discount.
- No registration is valid until your payment has been received and you have received a confirmation via e-mail or post.
- A $25 fee will be charged for all returned cheques.
- Unless specified otherwise, tours and other event prices do not include food, lodging, tolls, or entry fees into exhibits, museums, etc.
- Membership in a national club is required. Clubs include ARCC, AROC, ARA and other foreign national clubs. A valid and current membership card may be requested.
- Registration is per family, which includes one club member, one additional adult guest and children (immediate family only) under 18 years of age.
- Some events have limited capacity and others will sell out quickly. For example, the Historic City Bus Tours are limited to 45 persons per bus. The pre-convention tours are expected to be very popular. Event registration is on a “first come, first-served” basis. Early registration will help to ensure your participation.
If a registrant is unable to attend the convention or any ALFA expo17 event for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement (prior to the event) with the registration Director or his representative, someone else provided that individual is a member of ARCC, AROC USA or other recognized foreign Alfa Romeo club. Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person or to another event, then the following refund arrangements apply: Registrations cancelled before 12 June 2017 will be refunded registration fees. Registrations cancelled on 12 June 2017 or later (less than 30 days before the event or “no-shows”) will not be eligible for a refund. No refunds of any kind will be given on-site once registration opens on Wednesday, July 12, 2017. In the event a registrant is unexpectedly unable to attend the convention or any event for any reason (emergency, automotive breakdown, etc.), there will be NO convention registration or event refunds after 12 June 2017 (30 days prior to the convention).
Refunds will be paid as follows: For payments received by PayPal, the PayPal account will be refunded. For all other payments, a cheque (check) will be mailed to the payees mailing address as listed on the registration. For payments received from outside Canada, the refund cheque (check) or PayPal transfer will be paid in Canadian dollars. In the event that one or more of our ALFA expo17 events must be cancelled as a result of unforeseen circumstances (weather, security, personal safety, etc.), no refunds will be paid.